Thursday, September 27, 2007

DealDotCom Widget Released

So you are tired of posting about a new deal at DealDotCom day in - day out ?
You want a fancy looking link to the latest product every day ?
But you can not use a wordpress plugin because you do not use wordpress ?
Can not use php on your blog or website ?

Here is your solution: the DealDotCom Widget. All you have to do is insert this code into your blog. If you are using blogger just head to layout and add a new html/JavaScript section and paste the code into it...Done - Well, you better adjust your referrer number. But then you are ready to go.

<script type="text/javascript"><!--
referrer="9835"
//--></script><script src="http://neue-firma.com/dealdotcomWidget/showDeal.js" type="text/javascript"></script>


Hope you like it....

PS: Please make absolutely sure that the line 'referrer="XXXX"' is on a separate line in your html code!!! Otherwise the referrer is not tracked correctly

Stumble Upon Toolbar

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, nice job. Plugin which you create working at any place my site. It can be alternate plugin on blogger or none WP. Thank you.

I attach your plugin at my site: http://videoexplorer.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I add a nice tips if your color background not white. You know this plugin set the background to transparent or no color. So, if your color background not white, you can add a div code whith background white. Set widht to 180px and height to 240px.
Vsource my site at http://mymoney-today.blogspot.com/

You also can look the code work better on 3rd party site. http://www.apsense.com/abc/nichedownload

Grizzly said...

Thanks for the widget Norman. The bottom is cut off though - any chance of you fixing it? Not that I'm complaining as this is a nice little feature but it would look better.

Good Job regardless,

Grizzly

thegameterrorist said...

Hi Grizzly,

Can you point me to the site where the widget is not working properly ?
It seems to be working fine on all sites i checked.

Cheers,
trafficbandit

Anonymous said...

Doesn't work on my website. When I look at my page source, the script code was there, but not showing anything.

thegameterrorist said...

Hi henry,

Feel free to write me an email at normanfreak@gmail.com, so we can fix it ...Same offer goes out to all people who have a problem with the widget or have any feedback.

cheers,
trafficbandit

Anonymous said...

Hi thegameterrorist. I have just managed stripping down bluefur's DealDotCom Wordpress plugin and borrowed your iframe code for use at my site. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Hi, just wanna add something. I think your script should be working. I just realized my browser is blocking neue-firma.com scripts, which is why I couldn't see the widget. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Hi this is a great widget. It easy to place on any blog and website. I am currently using in my blog. However it needs a little improvement. It would be cool if the widget changes the deals in time interval, isn't it?

here's my blog site www.monetizeyourtime.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Great widget. I use on my blog http://www.heregadget.blogspot.com.

Cheers,
Exel

Anonymous said...

my blog sidebar is very slim. do you have a slimmer version of this widget?

thegameterrorist said...

hi mrsbeast,

how slim is slim ?

right now this is the only version of the widget but i made a post about different dimensions for the widget. so maybe i can make a new version for you and others

trafficbandit

Anonymous said...

it is only 150px, you can check my page to see for yourself here: http://www.wealthybelle.com/. maybe, a 130px widget size would be the best in my case. thank you for the consideration. i'll be watching for it. thanks!