Thursday, July 5, 2018

testing out easyhits4u premium

I started using EasyHits4U some time ago when they where still paying 10 cents for each 100 sites you surfed. Now they changed to a pure traffic exchange (TE) site  model meaning for that you only earn credits for your activity. This credits you can spend so other members visit your site or for banner and text links on their site.
Because I had some money left over today I decided to also test out their paid membership. I upgraded my account to premium member for 1 month. What's the advantage of being a premium member ?

- I only need to visit other sites for 15 seconds (instead of 20 seconds) to be rewarded a credit
- Earning more from my referrals (15% now; 5% before)
- Random referrals assigned if someone signs up without one
- Adding more sites where the traffic is directed to
- Better rates to convert credits into banners or text links
- Random bonus for surfing

Even as a free member on EasyHits4U generating credits and converting to traffic to my projects was good and easy. Of course the traffic is not of the best quality as with most traffic exchanges but if you want to promote projects in the making money segment it can help. I was able to generate leads and signups to other programms via this method. Let's see if the improved membership is worth the price and helps me to make even more leads and sales.


The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Blogger said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.