Tuesday, August 7, 2018

one month as a premium member at EasyHits4U

My paid membership at EasyHits4U as run out and it's time to check the benefits of upgrading. I used my earnings to pay for the premium membership about one month ago. I already listed all the perks in the previous post but now we find out of it's really worth it.

So let's check the list again:
- only need to visit other sites for 15 seconds (instead of 20 seconds) to be rewarded a credit
=> that helped a lot. I made about 25% more credits from my earn surfing as I invested the same time but just got more credits


- Random referrals assigned if someone signs up without one
=> in the time of my upgraded status I got 7 referrals added to my downline which is amazing. two of them are active members (which push my referral earnings by another 1%). they visited a total of 2000 sites so far (which made me an additional 400 credits in total)

- Earning more from my referrals (15% now; 5% before)
=> thanks to this the random referrals added to my downline already made my some nice credits as listed above

- Adding more sites where the traffic is directed to
=> only using 10 sites right now...so no real benefit fore me

- Better rates to convert credits into banners or text links
=> used this a bit because.

I hope that my random referrals stay active for as long as possible. One guy actually clicked 1000 thousand pages in a day and hasn't been online since...so hopefully he returns and gains me more credits.

While I was a premium member at EasyHits4U the traffic exchange lead to nearly 10000 views of my listed websites resulting in a couple of signups to other programs. I think if you are promoting projects in the "make money" niche this traffic can be converted even though much of the traffic is really bad.



Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: